AOC Schengen is a school search engine which runs educational services to students who aspire to continue their education abroad especially in Germany. Our professionalism and transparency while executing our services in a timely fashion are qualities that stand out conspicuously. We are "Study in Germany" Specialists, and that makes us second to NONE!

Each German university is responsible for determining its own admission policie. That is why you should ask the International Office at the German university of your choice whether you fulfill all the requirements for admission and how much of your previous academic work will be recognised. You will find a list of universities and courses on our school search engine.
You can find general requirements on our website depending on the school. For specific admission requirements pertaining to your course of study the individual university would determine this, you should refer to the degree programme’s page.
The final decision is always made by the university, to which you apply. Therefore, we recommend checking the requirements put by the international admissions office and doing what is askied with the correct documents.
Do not bother to apply without an affidavit.
Compared to other European countries, the cost of living in Germany is very reasonable. The prices for food, accommodation, clothing, etc. are basically in line with the European Union average. You will need around 720 Euros per month to cover your living expenses. The largest expense is your monthly rent. In most cases, applicants have to prove that they have around 8,650 euros at their disposal for one year. This is called the blocked account. In other cases you need the verpflichtungserklärung.
You would start by picking a course, check you meet the requirements, and apply. A school representative would contact after that and continue with the process.
As all German universities offer very good education, it’s difficult to say which university is the best. You might say the best university is the one which best meets your expectations.
You can search for subject-specific scholarships on our page. This would depend on if the university offers it.
If your school-leaving certificate is not recognised in Germany or you have a 6 year curriculum , you can still study at a German university by participating in a “Studienkolleg” (foundation course). Good German language skills are required. To gain admission to a foundation course, you must first pass an entrance examination. Participation in the course is usually free of charge. Foundation courses take one year to complete and conclude with the “Feststellungsprüfung” (university qualification assessment examination).
Studying in Germany would be at the private or Public. The Public schools are the ones that offer Government funded scholarships and this can be accessed by studying in German or English. 80% of the schools teach in German and 20% in English The odds of studying in English are very slim. So its advisable to attend the language program in Germany (Not just any type of language program as there a FEW) that are recognised by the embassy. With these programs you will get admission letter from the public school and also the language school so it would be a continuation and you do not have to return home after the language course.
NO Educational firm has a partnership with FREE Tuition universities. The best any one can have is to secure partnership with 3rd party schools who have partnerships with the STATE universities.
It depends on the school. But in most cases, NO!
In very few schools but its possible.
Most times than often there is a big difference between what you obtained and the certificate in Germany. Plus learning German is not all about what is on paper. You can have B2 but speak like an A2 certificate holder who learnt in Germany.
With a degree from a German university, you have numerous job opportunities on the German labour market.
There are no postgraduate courses for Medicine in Germany because Medicine is not split into bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Medical students in Germany have to complete a six-year programme which concludes with the State Examination (Staatsexamen). There are no courses offered in English, so you will need very good German skills to complete the programme and pass the examinations.
Like all special areas of medicine, Internal Medicine is not offered as a course of study at German universities. Candidates must complete a period of medical specialisation training. To be eligible for admission, you will need very good German skills and usually a degree similar to the German State Examination (six years of university study).
There are no master’s degree programmes in Dentistry in Germany because Dentistry is not split into bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Dentistry programmes usually takes six years to complete and conclude with what we call the “State Examination” (Staatsexamen)
Yes, you can. Germany also has a post study visa of 18 months and if you get a job within this time you can have your EU Blu Card (PR) in 3 years.